Monday, January 2, 2012

Impossible Acts

I haven't really set any limitations or restrictions for myself with this blog yet, and I don't think I am going to. It's just going to be a little corner where I can put things that I like, things that get my attention, or that just wow me. This video falls in the last category.



I am not a musician. I love music and listen to it constantly, but never took that step into creating it. I do have daydreams of being a drummer though. Maybe I was one in a different life or maybe I will be in an upcoming one, but for the time being I just like being a fan. I don't know all of the technical aspects of drumming, but sometimes you can just see something you don't completely understand and know that its an incredible feat. Buddy is said to have been a very diffcult person to be around. Some say there were things he could do on the drums that no one can or will ever be able to replicate. You have to respect someone who puts so much of their heart into something like he did; even if they fail in so many other aspects of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment