Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Senna Documentary


My wife and I just watched the doc Senna over the weekend on Netflix streaming. I didn't know much about it going in, and I'm not going to ruin anything here for you. I really recommend people check it out if they like documentaries. Its an intriguing look at a great rivalry that I had no idea was taking place in the early 90's. Apparently silly 12 year old me wasn't paying attention to world formula one driving (not that I do now). Don't watch the trailer, don't watch the clips, just sit down and enjoy a really well made doc. The amount of footage they shot is staggering and it help with some impressive storytelling . We really felt the tension while watching Senna. They do a great job of making you feel the speed of the cars and the constant danger that everyone involved is in. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment