Friday, August 17, 2012

Paris - Post 1


Deanna and I just got back from a week in Paris. We have been planning this for about four years now and haven't had a proper vacation in about that time. I'm going to post a couple pictures for the next few days. Here is a simple yet elegant one. This was spotted on a small side street on one of our many walks around the city in the Montmartre area. It was a decoration on some type of shutter hinge. The bust was about an inch tall. It didn't look like it had been used in quite a while. I loved the patina on it and the worn off face. I promise some more picturesque images to come, but I liked all of the little touches and details we encountered there. We had an incredible time and were dumfounded over and over while exploring the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment