Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chris Gethard Show Shirt


I was catching up on last night's Chris Gethard Show, since we missed the live broadcast on Wednesday evening, and was really excited to see my shirt design staring back at me. A couple of months ago I created an image of the Human Fish from the show for Chris to use for a shirt to gift to the cast and crew. I knew they got pushed back a little bit, but wasn't sure what would come of it. There they are! I counted about five or six people wearing them which was really cool to see. I also just finished reading Chris's book, A Bad Idea I'm About the Do. It's a really funny collection of autobiographical vignettes about growing up in New Jersey. Chris puts himself (in most cases) into some really hilarious situations, and I couldn't recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment